Re: checklink:

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:12:46 +0100
To: "John F. Bousquet" <John_Bousquet@jfbdtp.com>, www-validator@w3.org

On 18 Aug 2008, at 18:11, John F. Bousquet wrote:

> Here is a web archive of the link check.

The problem is your Doctype:

  <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//SoftQuad//DTD draft HTML 3.2 + extensions
for HoTMetaL PRO 3.0 19960802//EN"
A proprietary twist on an ancient version of HTML, with a reference to
a DTD you haven't uploaded.

The best solution would probably be to switch to a standard version of

> What do you do if you are on a Mac? You can't install your own copy.

I just did, it works perfectly.

(Please keep the mailing list included in this thread, since I'm
subscribed you do not need to CC me)

David Dorward