Re: More transparency concerning "Missing xmlns attribute for element html" or [VE][no-xmlns]

From: doug shults <djshults@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:44:39 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

Can someone please explain what this means. I read and re-read the
string below but I'm still confused. I tried to change the char-set
from ASII to UTF-8, and thought this would get rid of the error. I
just want the error to go away. Is there a new xtml release from the
w3 I need to reference? I don't get it...