behaving on the list (everyone) Re: Fallback to UTF-8

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 23:51:14 +0800
To: W3C Validator Community <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

In this thread, and other threads on this list, I have seen people
being very heavy with their words, calling people, using vocabulary
which is not appropriate.

The validator exists as a community project. People might have
different opinions, that's normal. It is part of the community. But
being rude, or just trying to to make the best pun in the discussion
leads nowhere but frustration, collapse of the community, etc.

In the end, we will all loose. So I would like that people just play
nice on this list.
Thanks for your understanding.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C