Re: [VE][388] Add Subject Here

Linda Saunders wrote:

> I have a bunch of error I don't understand how to fix
> all my errors can I please get help this is my first blog.

Blogger is an almost hopeless case (I also use it), they
use ...?x=y&a=b instead of ...?x=y&a=b in numerous
places within their template widgets, you can't fix this.

Finding "real" (= your) errors in this flood is a pain.
It is more fun to validate the feed (atom) of a blogger
blog, check it out at <http://feedvalidator.org>, or go
to <http://validator.w3.org/feed/> here.

> Validating http://foxylay-kickingwithlinda.blogspot.com/
> Error [388]: "multiple comments in comment declaration"

One of the "real" errors, blogger claims to be XHTML 1.
In XHTML a comment begins with <!-- and ends with -->

You cannot have any other -- within a comment.  If you
use <!------------------> it is an error.  For HTML it
could be okay, long story skipped, XHTML is not HTML :-)

 Frank