RE: I think your validator may be faulty ????

Sure, well I am not sure how the validator does its job , but some company's like google look for your 404 page error, and if it is not found  , they assume you are having software to hardware compatibility issues and are by passing them by not running any security at all,
  why they want it to say 404 file not found error, and not like ''oops you have gone to a page that does not, or no longer exists click here to go to the home page" I don't know, I was told this is a problem on my godaddy portal www.projectalien.com , but I also found customers liked being able to find a exit to take them to where they needed to go and not leave them at a dead end page.
  well if the ASP.NET programming rendering is correct could it be a compatibility issue with the Bios, and hardware ? Ive seen alot of strange things happen, when hardware is made to do things  it can't.
  My main web site is a Microsoft office live, and well it has errors on blank pages, and since I'm not allowed to alter their base code, they remain.
  But of all the crazy things I have 1 server not secure and 1 that is, why they did this I do not know either, but hey that's office live, http://alien-computer.org  is the same as https://alien-computer.org .
  but hey 1 time I went to edit my site and the page editor was all in Japanese, when I wrote to office live support, they asked me what the problem was, so unless my site is limping around like a wounded dog I really don't bother them any more.
  I know its all your programming when you host of rented servers, but I would make sure the listed servers are application friendly to what your trying to run.
  this is the response when you go to trainingon.net/1234
  Greg
  The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
  Please try the following:
  Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
  Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Terry Burns <terry.burns@trainingon.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Thanks for your input,

  I think we have established that this is an ASP.NET rendering issue rather than a validation problem.

  I’m not sure what you mean by saying the web server is not secure; in what way does this WHOIS entry mean it’s not secure.  It is not running secure sockets with a certificate if that’s what you’re referring to? But I we knew this anyway, and I’m not sure what made you bring that up as an issue really? Perhaps you could illuminate.

  Cheers