Source code output (Was: [VE] Add Subject Here)

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:50:13 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: Matt <matt.farey@gmail.com>

Hi Matt,

On Sep 13, 2007, at 22:00 , Matt wrote:
> the <ol> for the validator source code output doesnt cope well with
> large files the code starts to overlap the numbers for even three
> figure numbers.

I can't reproduce this, on any of the CSS-aware browsers I have
tested. In what particular setup did you experience this overlapping
issue?

> There are some other issues with <ul id="blah"> type tags which
> cause li elements not to be recognised as starting tags for <ul

This is much too vague, I'm afraid, for us to diagnose any issue.
Some actual markup along with the error it generates, or, better, the
URI of a document where this happens, would help.

Regards,
--
olivier