RE: Install Validator on XP/IIS

From: Allan Smith <webmanager@telfordsteamrailway.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:32:36 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

According to
http://weblogs.asp.net/stevencohn/articles/59782.aspx
Virtual hosts doesn’t work on IIS with XP Pro

The install instructions at
http://validator.w3.org/docs/install_win.html
says it must be done

Should I just install the validator in a folder on the
Only web-site it allows?
Any one got any ideas?

Allan Smith
Webmanager

Support Telford Steam Railway for free when shopping online with over 400
brand-name retailers including:-
 Amazon, NEXT, M&S, John Lewis, Debenhams, HMV, The Body Shop, Vodafone,
DELL, Woolworths, PLAY.com, Interflora and Comet amongst many others...
TSR Easyfundraisning