Try again button needed

From: Alastair McKenzie <alastairmckenzie@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:14:05 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I use the validator quite a lot, usually the 'by direct input' option. It's
an excellent and V useful tool.... with one irritating shortfall

Most often the error reports highlight something easy & obvious, and I want
to quickly fix it and check again. If there's a chain of errors or a set of
individual errors, the document may take several checks. But there's no easy
way to reset the form.

Can we have a 'reset' or 'try again' button please.

Alastair McKenzie