Re: Critical bug 4916 - ASCII issue fixed

From: Validome-Staff <staff@validome.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:38:23 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Frank wrote:

> For a validator you're not forced to guess what invalid syntax is
> supposed to mean, simply flag it as invalid and be done with it.

It works in XHTML *and* HTML.

Disclaimer: Please consider that this is a temporarily patch as it is not a
conceptual URI check but a quick fix addressing the ASCII issue only (!!!),
not solving the general URI check problem.
As I mentionned before, the *real* solution will come with Validome 3.0,
after the release of our local validator for Windows users.

Best regards,