Re: Notes on validome test suite / validators comparison

From: Validome-Staff <staff@validome.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:30:17 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi Frank,

> The regexp in STD 66 is a one-liner, and determining the set
> of visible ASCII characters allowed in an URI is "possible".

My post was not about the ASCII character issue only...There are some "URI"
problems more, a schema validator doesn't catch at the moment. Even MSXML
and Altova DON'T detect them. A "RFC Conformity Checker" for URIs is much
more than this single ASCII issue. We have already about 100 test cases on
issues, schema validators can not check. So, NONtrivial...;-)

Best regards,

Alex
http://www.validome.org/