Re: “Validate by File Upload”, revalidation problem

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007, Jens Meiert wrote:
> There's a problem with file upload [1] revalidation
>
> Quickly comparing the “file upload” page with the revalidation page showed that the “form” element on the latter misses the “enctype="multipart/form-data"” used before; probably the problem since default is “application/x-www-form-urlencoded” [2].

Oops. I thought we'd tested that properly, seems not.
Thanks a lot for reporting the bug nicely package with a fix, too! I
patched in CVS, and on the running service as well. I guess this means a
small bugfix release in a few days.

Thank you.
--
olivier