Re: little frontend things

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:23:49 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: w3@reisio.com

Hello Reisio,

On Sep 30, 2007, at 01:37 , w3@reisio.com wrote:
> Someone in #web on freenode mentioned that the top right corner of the
> #banner area wasn't curved, but the existence of /images/head-tr.png
> suggests it wasn't intended.

Why should it be? Because all the trendy designs have all their
corners rounded? :)

I didn't produce this design, so this is just an opinion, but I think
it's actually nice that the designer chose to keep some quaint angles
here and there rather than sheepishly follow everyone's trends.

cheers,
--
olivier