Re: Validating html code in <script>

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:17:29 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: Paul Kieffer <paulkieffer@freenet.de>

Hi Paul,

On Nov 13, 2007, at 12:18 , Paul Kieffer wrote:
> [...] I'm not disputing the rule, I just find it illogical that
> html code cannot be used equally in <script> and <noscript> code
> sections.

Thanks for your thoughtful message. I think, if you would like to
bring this issue to the people making HTML, this is not the best
forum, as we mostly discuss the implementation and checking of
specifications here, not their design. I suggest www-html@w3.org
would probably be a better venue for your suggestions.

regards,

--
olivier