Ruby wrapper for validation web services

From: Alex Dunae <alex@dunae.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:12:08 -0800
To: www-validator@w3.org
I have written a Ruby wrapper for the W3's feed, markup and CSS
validation services.  The API pages mention that I should announce it
here, so...

The project page is here: http://code.dunae.ca/w3c_validators/

Source is here: http://code.dunae.ca/svn/w3c_validators/

Docs are here: http://code.dunae.ca/w3c_validators/doc/

If you're Ruby inclined, it can be installed as a gem: gem install
w3c_validators

I'm aware that there already is a feed validator for Ruby - this version
exposes all the validation options (css profile, doctype override,
etc..) and provides access to the quick HEAD validation function.

As a side note, I'd like that thank who ever came up with the HEAD
validation option on the markup validator.  I love it!

Alex

Vancouver Island, Canada