Page validates on my computer, won't validate when on my ISP.

From: Larry Robinson <midimagic@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:52:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
My web pages validate fine for XHTML 1.0 Strict when stored on my own computer. But after I upload them to my ISP, they fail.

The ISP adds code to the page, to display their silly ads. It seems to be tag soup, as it won't validate under any doctype.

I need to post pages in XHTML 1.0 Strict for the purposes of getting a job. But when the employer tests them with the validator, it sees the ads too, and gives me 33 validation errors.

Is there any way to get the validator to ignore the ads?

And can I display the validation badge anyway, with an explanation?

One of the pages which fails is:

http://geocities.com/midimagic@sbcglobal.net/home.htm

Be sure to include the http:// ... leaving it out causes the ISP to ask you to log in instead of displaying the page.

------