Re: Validator problem?

From: Robin Whittleton <robin@reala.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 19:56:32 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi Frank, I added the favicons in bug #2788. It works in Gecko (as
far back as I could be bothered to test), Opera (possibly 9+ only),
and Safari (2, probably earlier versions but I don't have them
available). IE7 doesn't work with this but the consensus in the bug
chat seems to be that data urls were better for caching. Hopefully MS
will implement data URLs for the next version of IE.

-Robin