WC3 Markup Validator

From: JB <jbmcgauhey@sc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 08:52:34 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I love your website, but I can never get the Validator to work properly.
Every webpage I have used this on reveal errors about completing closed
tags.  Apparently they are never picked up by the software, because I have
checked my work and others (a Live Microsoft site) and the same thing
happens.  I view their source and their tags are closed even though the
Validator does not see it.

Now I have checked your page and, viola, it is okay, but I would not expect
anything less.

If I am missing something here and you could even direct me to a forum, I
would appreciate it.

Thanks,

JB McGauhey