Re: Please solve my problem

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 20:00:28 +0300 (EEST)
To: "Nitin Gupta (Dimension I)" <niting@dimensioni.net>
cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Thu, 10 May 2007, Nitin Gupta (Dimension I) wrote:

> Please see solve my below problem in html page, i m check my page on w3c validator, all error r removed but only one left error so please you can help me remove this error:
> Error Name there is no attribute "NAME".
>                <form name="contactForm" method="post" action="contact.php" onsubmi
> & please reply me ASAP.

You are probably using an HTML 4.0 DOCTYPE, which does not allow the NAME
attribute. In that case, you can switch to HTML 4.01, e.g.

Alternatively, you could remove the NAME attribute and modify the
JavaScript code that refers to the form.

Generally, posting the URL of a problem page makes it much easier to give
prompt responses.