Re: [whatwg] Thesis draft about HTML5 conformance checking

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:56:35 +0200
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
CC: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>, WHAT WG List <whatwg@whatwg.org>, www-validator Community <www-validator@w3.org>
Henri Sivonen wrote:

> I think I saw Relaxed having its own SAX ErrorHandler-friendly format,
> but now I can't find it.

Well, yes we could provide better documentation :-(

The format is briefly described in

section 4.2.4: REST Interface

Currently it is used for example by Relaxed Firefox extension:

 OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO/JTC1/SC34 member
 Want to speak at XML Prague 2007 => http://xmlprague.cz/cfp.html