validator issue - i need more information

From: Info - Traffic Schools <info@traffic-schools.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:59:12 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

First of all,

The html validator is amazing  you did an amazing job and I use it daily.

Now, I have an issue and would appreciate your help.

I tried verifying my web site pages on your validator

I can see the page in a browser but on your web site validator I get 404

The page is indeed not there but I am catching the error on the apache and
displaying the correct page

Since you see the page as a 404 I am doing something wrong.

I have linux + apache2 + php

Thank you very much for the validator and for any assistance on this issue.

HYPERLINK "mailto:info@traffic-schools.net"info@traffic-schools.net

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:19 PM