Re: [VE][139]

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 08:24:58 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

R.W. Crowl wrote:
> This message includes a reference to "see Alan Flavell's excellent HTML
> Character Set Issues reference." These links are no longer valid, or, at
> least, weren't when I tried to follow them.

Sadly, Alan passed away last year, and his employer didn't continue to
maintain his pages.

At least some can be found at The Internet Archive:
http://web.archive.org/web/20060426010624/ppewww.ph.gla.ac.uk/~flavell/

I believe there is an effort under way to better recover them and give
them a new home.

--
David Dorward                               <http://dorward.me.uk/>