[VE][53] Error messages keep coming days after having been corrected

From: H. Hahn <h.hahn@hahn-informatica.nl>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 10:14:20 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Validating http://www.cheider.nl/cheider2006/index.php

L.S.,

While trying to validate a website, certain errors keep coming, even after they have been corrected. Two errors in particular drew my attention in this respect, viz. comment errors (due to adjacent hyphens in comment), and IMG-tag errors (missing ALT attribute).

As the website contains many include files, I did not yet correct all errors, but even those errors that I did correct, keep being reported. When I check the browser's "View source" screen, the errors no longer exist. However, when I re-validate, they are reported again.

Question: Does the validator possibly use its own cache, so that actually an old version is being validated?

Sincerely,
Hahn Informatica
Ir. H. Hahn
Braak 48