[VE][108] there is no attribute "FOLDER"

From: Dennis Fratiani <dfratiani@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:52:41 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Error [108]: "there is no attribute FOLDER" I use a chunk of code to initiate a WebDAV session to a folder on my site and the validator says that this is not a valid way to execute it. I put a copy of one of my pages that contains this operation in a non-passworded place for you to examine here: http://djx.dnsalias.net/temp/webdavp_admin.htm As you'll see, there is a "FOLDER" attribute in the "a href" section but this is required when you want to do what I'm doing.
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink