[VE][108] there is no attribute "FOLDER"

From: Dennis Fratiani <dfratiani@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:52:41 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Error [108]: "there is no attribute FOLDER" I use a chunk of code to initiate a WebDAV session to a folder on my site and the validator says that this is not a valid way to execute it. I put a copy of one of my pages that contains this operation in a non-passworded place for you to examine here: http://djx.dnsalias.net/temp/webdavp_admin.htm As you'll see, there is a "FOLDER" attribute in the "a href" section but this is required when you want to do what I'm doing.
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.