Validator Server Error 505 is not correct

From: David L. Greene <Dave@DLGreene.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:51:01 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Dear Sirs-

My Web page:
http://www.dlgreene.com

Has Validator links at the bottom of every page but, when used, the
validator "says" there is a server error 505. I have not changed my DNS and
the CSS validator works so I believe the error to be wrong. Further my pages
have passed the validator in the past...

I have no idea what the problem is. I am sending this help message again. I
have a feeling the message is not getting through.

Please help! If I am doing something wrong please tell me.

David L. Greene
111 Park Street, Apt 6D
New Haven, CT 06511-5429
Tel 203.624.6860