Re: Beta validator(s)

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:46:55 -0500
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: Andreas Prilop <AndreasPrilop2007@trashmail.net>

On Jun 21, 2007, at 04:09 , Andreas Prilop wrote:
> So the different error reports on checking
>
>   http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/temp/offset
>
> are caused by different computers/operating systems.

Most likely one library installed with different versions, yes.
I hope we can find which, but this will be some tedious investigation
work.

> What will happen when Markup Validator 0.8 is transferred to
> validator.w3.org ?

validator.w3.org and validator-test.w3.org are the same system and
machines, so the behavior will be the one currently displayed by
validator-test.

Thanks
--
olivier