Re: validating with google adsense

From: zoran knezevic <zoransa@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:14:35 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Yes that site is broken, 206 errors!

First close meta tags <meta .... />
Second in URLs do not use href with & for example a=1&b=2 instead you
have to use a=1&amp;b=2 and browser will render URL correctly.

Once you fix those obvious errors lets check it again to see what else
is wrong. I am sure that ads javascript does not break validation of
the document.

Regards,

--
Zoran