JavaScript effect problems in 0.8.0 beta 2

Hi,

Looks like my message below didn't reach the list [0] so here goes again, with
attachments replaced with URLs.

[0] Problem with attachment size?  They're ~90kB total.

http://koti.welho.com/vskytta/grayed-out.png

http://koti.welho.com/vskytta/halfway-there.png