Validating ASP pages

From: Hoskin, Patricia J <phoskin@att.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:03:43 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Cc: "Hoskin, Patricia J" <phoskin@att.com>
Whoevever:

I've been using your services for years to validate ASP pages on the
website I maintain  ...

O at the beginning (oh... 5-6 years ago), I was able to put in an actual
URL into your validation page and it would check the page via the web;

O then you improved what you had and I no longer could input a URL
(about 2 years ago?) ... I had to either copy to the source code of the
page and put this into a file and then upload the file OR put the source
code directly into "direct input" option; no problem ... pages would
validate and the extra steps I had to do I could live with ... 20 July
07 was when I used this improvement last

O today 31 July 07, when I went to validate, once again you have
"improved" the validation service... now no matter how I put the code to
your validation service (direct input/URL/upload ... it will not
validate).  And just imagine ... that very same page validated just 11
days before.

Do you know of any other validation services that I can use or download
to check my pages to ensure they valid?  Or, do you think you might go
back to your previous version that worked?

Patty Hoskin

#540-891-9399

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were
checking.