Re: Markup Validation Service

From: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:35:43 -0400
To: kokkaaja@elisanet.fi
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On 7/28/07, kokkaaja@elisanet.fi <kokkaaja@elisanet.fi> wrote:

> Hi there!
> I use your wonderful service every day but since you have renewed your site
> it has become unbelievable slow!

*Just* a guess, but I'll bet everyone is flocking to the Validator to
recheck their sites right now with word getting out about it now
reporting new [errors] that formerly passed..

The ongoing recommendation on this listserv is to set Validator up
locally on your own server.. PS.. I'm still trying to.. :grin, wink:

Best wishes..

Cindy Sue

- :: -
http://CindySueCausey.blogspot.com