checklink: getting error 500

From: satheesh <sathyz@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:50:04 +0530
To: www-validator@w3.org

I have just now started using www-validator locally in my debian system
Version : 4.3

when i tried to check the web page from one of the systems on the loacl
The address bar of browser is set to http://localhost/cgi-bin/checklink
and i gave the url to validate as the hostname of one of the local
machines (eg. sathyz.spikesource.in)

First i got a message saying
Error: 403 Checking non public address is disallowed by check linker

then i edited /etc/w3c/checklink.conf adding

Now i am getting the following error,

Error: 500 Can't locate object method "new" via package

I don't know how to proceed.

"Now the storm has passed over me
I'm left to drift on a dead calm sea
And watch her forever through the cracks in the beams
Nailed across the doorways of the bedrooms of my dreams"