Charset+ISO-8859-1: Problem found

From: jmk <jkartak@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:04:19 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Thanks for reminding me to let the list know the problem has apparently been found.

As a dummy trying to make verifiable webpages, I still  don't understand how I can write:

<head>
http-equiv="content-type">

and have the server insert:
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=JavaScript src="http://images.rootsweb.com/js/fp.js"></script>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=JavaScript>writeHeaderFP();</SCRIPT>in front of my code, so that the  http headers the server sends reads "Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-80859-1" so my pages no longer verify.Joanne ----- Original Message -----