Re: Why Doesn't Google Validate?

From: Jump2Top . <jump2top@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:26:03 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

This is a great article..
I do see the ranking difference between w3 compatible site and others...

I have an SEO client who is a broker.. We spent months on his website
to get top ranking..
But we were not able to get it on Google.. We had more work than all
other competitors' web sites..
Finally, I figured out that his website had 102 W3 errors ( He had his
own web master at that time ).. It was long time ago..

His web site is  #2 on Google #1 - #2 - #7 on Yahoo, MSN, etc etc ,
after fixing all those errors..

Now, W3 validation is my first priority on web developments, and SEO tasks..

Thanks
Troy
http://seo.xon.us