Re: Search Engines Validating Pages?

From: Andrea Moro <andrea.moro.webma@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:47:41 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
A lot of web sites doesn't validate at all nor takes standard in mind when
they are built. I hope that one day or another Google as well as other
search engine start to perform a bit of scan of the web pages they index and
answer me why our technician involved into well designed web site should see
their work after stupid, without content, fully wasted of links and
unvalidable pages.

Andrea Moro

http://www.web-ma.com