Re: Validating one of my web pages

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 11:10:01 +0100
To: Otto Wyss <otto.wyss@orpatec.ch>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 11:25:07 +0200
Otto Wyss <otto.wyss@orpatec.ch> wrote:

> Well this discussion leads to nothing. So I'm not going to change my
> code whatever the validator says.

A smart newbie learns from resources such as FAQs.  That's
the start of the road to expert.

A dumb newbie fails to learn from the FAQs, google, etc, and asks
the FAQs again.  It can happen to anyone, but some more than others,
and it depends somewhat on the quality of information available.

A complete idiot refuses to learn.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/