Re: Validating one of my web pages

Am 05.07.2007 um 17:32 schrieb Andreas Prilop:

> I think your page is only crap.
> olivier Thereaux kindly asks me not to insult you further.

But again, you tend to do it with this kind of choosing your words...

> Your page completely depends on JavaScrap and is unusable
> without JavaScrap.

see above.

> --
> In memoriam Alan J. Flavell
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=author:Alan.J.Flavell

Andreas, you' d do better to avoid this line of your signature: your
choice of words *is not* the way Alan J.Flavell would endorse them or
choose them by himself.
As far as I can remember, Alan J. Flavell allways has been a very
polite guy in responding to questions and argueing on diverse
mailinglists and newsgroups.

Sierk

--
Sierk Bornemann