Re: Academic papers about the W3C Validator (or online validators in general)?

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:15:14 +0200
Cc: www-validator <www-validator@w3.org>
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>

Hi,

On Jan 31, 2007, at 09:02, Karl Dubost wrote:

> Le 30 janv. 2007 à 23:39, Henri Sivonen a écrit :
>> Has the W3C Validator (or other online validators for that matter)
>> been presented in journal articles or in conference proceedings?
>
> What kind of papers are you looking for?

Papers where the main theme would be along the lines of "We built a
validation service. This is what we did and this is what the software
is like."

(I didn't find papers authored by Oskoboiny on Google Scholar.)

> What are the topics you have in mind?
> 	- architecture?
> 	- usability?
> 	- techniques using the validator?

Architecture mainly. Usability or applicability to use cases would be
interesting, too.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi