Re: Some bug report on markup-validator

From: Jiku Lee <jikulee@i--i.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:14:13 +0900
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

Thanks to everyone who advises me friendly.
(David Dorward, Benjamin Niemann, Rui del-Negro, David Håsäther)

Now, I understand exactly why my website was not valid. Following SGML rule,
'--' inside comment tag is now allowed. Actually I thought javascript comment
tag was similar to c++'s. So I didn't realize my fault. The bug is in my web,
not validator.

Anyway, I'm trying to find another way except changing domain name. :-D

Jiku Lee