Re: Cyclic redirect breaks Konquerors 'Validate HTML'

Hello Benjamin,

On Jan 24, 2007, at 04:32 , Benjamin Niemann wrote:
> The fault is probably on Konqis side ('check/?uri=' instead
> of 'check?uri='), but it worked as intended before and I haven't
> changed
> the config of Konqi nor have I updated any packages recently.
>
> It's easy to fix the URL that Konqi uses, but the cyclic redirect
> qualifies
> as a bug IMHO. Perhaps this has been introduced by the recent CGI.pm
> update?

The problem and recent upgrade are indeed most likely related. We'll
test the patch Ville has suggested.

In the meantime, could you send a bug report to Konqueror?
'check/?uri=' is wrong, anyway, better fix it too.

Thank you,
--
olivier