Form Error

From: Billy Wan <soba.yaki@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:50:17 -1000
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,

I have used the W3C Validator and it keeps saying this error:

"document type does not allow element "FORM" here; missing one of "APPLET",
"OBJECT", "MAP", "IFRAME" start-tag."

Right now, I have set the DTD to be HTML 4.01 Transitional, at least that's
what I think it is supposed to be because it gives the less errors. Anyway,
I am not sure why it keeps giving me that. The HTML code is actually
generated by a separate PHP script for a poll that I downloaded. Is there a
way to fix this?

Thanks,
Billy