ASP Validation?

From: Damien Wilson <damien@wlcreative.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 21:19:19 -0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello,

I've been using your validation service for around 12 months now and find it
very useful for validating html. I have recently moved on to ASP programming
and wondered if it were possible to validate such documents. As far as I can
tell, my document should validate as XHTML Strict but really am not to sure
where I stand on ASP tags.

My document is still in the production stages and is hosted on my local
machine.

Thank you

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.