Re: Validation of apostrophe

From: richard Eskins <R.Eskins@mmu.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:42:40 +0000
To: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>, "richard Eskins" <R.Eskins@mmu.ac.uk>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

Yes thanks, as it's a short test uploading first is not an option (but they do do this with all other work). And yes they do
(should) add the <meta> tags for character encoding.

Thanks
Richard

--

Richard Eskins
Lecturer

Dept of Information and Communications
Manchester Metropolitan University
The Geoffrey Manton Building
Rosamond St West, Off Oxford Road
MANCHESTER. M15 6LL

r.eskins@mmu.ac.uk
tel: +44 (0)161 247 6154 fax: +44 (0)161 247 6351
http://www.eskins.net

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "

<Pine.GSO.4.64.0702161517340.9404@mustatilhi.cs.tut.fi>, "Jukka K. Korpela"