Re: http://www.viari.it/

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:33:43 +0000
To: VIARI <viari@tin.it>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 12:18:41PM +0100, VIARI wrote:

>    My problem is: every single page is validated ( Nwu' validator ) but
>    it is not possible validate the full site:  [1]http://www.viari.it/

This looks like a frames based substitute for hosting with proper DNS
settings. I suspect you don't have the ability to modify the code that
the frames use, so the solution here is to get better hosting.

>    (or:   [2]http://xoomer.alice.it/viari/ ).

Well, there are some errors caused by using HTML 3.2 style JavaScript.

If you're inserting them, then see:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/interact/scripts.html#h-18.2
  http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#h-4.8
  http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#h-4.2
  http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#C_4
  and
  http://www.hixie.ch/advocacy/xhtml

If your pages are being modified by your hosting company, then the
solution is, again, better hosting.