Re: LogValidator on OS X

Hello Elliotte,

On Feb 1, 2007, at 01:09 , Elliotte Harold wrote:
> Has anyone successfully installed LogValidator (not just HTML
> Validator) on Mac OS X 10.4 or other versions? If so, do you have
> any tips to share?

I'm using it on 10.4.

No particular tip,
sudo perl -MCPAN -e shell
install W3C::LogValidator
(and my cpan is set up to follow and pre-install dependencies)

> I've tried it on both PowerPC and Intel, and the CPAN install fails
> with a variety of test failures.

Could you paste the output of the installation procedure? Knowing
which tests fail, whether they are tests related to the log validator
or modules it depends on, etc. will help.

--
olivier