Re: Validator get's different html from what I see

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:18:07 +0200
To: "Ernest Schloesser" <ernest@lochmuehle.net>, <www-validator@w3.org>

Ernest Schloesser wrote:

> here is my problem. The website was valid for a long time. Suddenly,
> all links show errors.
> As all programmers do, I also claim: I changed nothing!
> What I found is that the source code as displayed by the validator is
> different from the source-code that I see in firefox.
- -
> The url of the website that I have the problem with:
> www.dasmassband.de

That page validates. You should specify some specific problem _pages_.

> where do these sessionIDs come from?

Apparently, from your code, possibly via cookies, which will be handled
differently in a validator than in a browser. But what makes you think
they have anything to do with the validation errors, whatever they are
(you didn't specify them).

Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")