Valid XHTML and PHP

From: Scott Andersen <sanderson113@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:19:56 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello. I have some php code in my  XHTML documents and every time I validate
my code, I get error messages on the lines that have the PHP code. If I take
the PHP code out and insert the XHTML, the page(s) validate. Is there a way
around this or to have the validator ignore the php code? I have php code in
order to ease updating information such as navigation bars, etc..and I don't
really want to have to edit every singe page if I make a change to a
navigation bar. I would also like to advertise on my pages that my code is
valid XHTML and CSS. Thanks

Scott Andersen

http://www.consciuossedation.com

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.