Re: [VE][46] ">" in first line of Page

From: Michael Adams <linux_mike@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 08:31:20 +1300
To: www-validator@w3.org

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 22:56:34 +0100
Zvonko Korde_ wrote:

> I have joomla on url:  www.trgovina-cokla.net  .And the problem is in
> which file of joomla. Tried to find it index.php any many other files.
> Can I fix that it wont show on top of page, on first line    ">"
>
> I would be very thankfull for your answer.

The validator list is not for debugging your code. However, knowing
Joomla and looking at the page source[1] i would say at a quick
guess that the errant '>' is in your /templates/javaprofile/index.php
file.

If this does not help, then seek more help on the Joomla forums
http://forum.joomla.org/

[1][quote]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD
XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
[/quote]

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416