Re: 500 Internal Server Error

Hi Carlos,

On Aug 21, 2007, at 01:19 , Carlos wrote:
> when I try to validate in http://validator.w3.org/ this URL http://
> neumaticos-hernandez.com/ I receive the 500 Internal Server Error,
> although the website is running ok (there is no DNS problem)

To clarify, the server returning 500 internal server error is not the
validator, it's your server. This is not only a problem with the
validator, I can reproduce this whenever connecting "by hand" to the
server.

I suspect your code is broken, and the brokenness only shows when the
"browser" is not recognized, or something like that. I'm copying the
trace I'm getting from your server, in case it helps.

% telnet neumaticos-hernandez.com 80
Trying 82.98.135.3...
Connected to neumaticos-hernandez.com.
Escape character is '^]'.