I'm just not that fast..

From: <maurazebra@att.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 05:22:01 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org,<www-validator@w3.org>
Nice snazzy new interface but its way of keeping time is odd.  If I have several documents to validate, it is now making me wait between validations with message such as following :

'The bwshare module will refuse your requests for the next 21 seconds.
You have made too many requests per second. '

If my pages validate, I can do several PER MINUTE but never more than one a second!