Re: Add Subject Here

On 8 Aug 2007, at 16:18, Berend Tuin wrote:
> When I remove " behind onLoad=    The blue field between Start and
> Astrologie in the menu disappears!

The error message says that the onload attribute doesn't exist for
that element. It isn't saying to remove the quote mark, it is saying
to remove the entire attribute.

> When I remove > behind 118" DreamweaverMX  gives me a
> failurecomment and the Photo is not correctley shown.

This time the error says that the alt attribute, which is require for
images, is missing. It has got to the end of the tag ( > ) without
finding the alt attribute. It isn't saying you should remove that
character, it is saying you should add a new attribute before it.

Please direct your response to the mailing list, rather then to me
personally.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/