Re: XHTML 1.1 as text/html

Am 27.04.2007 um 16:25 schrieb Andreas Prilop:

> Why don't you do something useful instead of this sick idea
> of serving XHTML 1.1 as text/html?

Modern web clients are served with "application/xhtml+xml", only IE
gets "text/html".
I don't care very about IE. I don't want to help extend a miserable
browser. That's my personal and pedantic choice.

> To set the main font size to 0.8 em is even sicker
> than "text/html" for XHTML 1.1.

Why should I justify me to you? When I made this pages, I had my
reasons to do so.

> Laughable!

Please, don't be impolite, Andreas!
Andreas, to cite yourself: why don't you provide s.th. useful to this
thread, instead of being rude?

Sierk

--
Sierk Bornemann